"Letter from William Chearnley, Commissioner of Indian Affairs, to F. Webber et al regarding the complaint from Prancis Phillips and Louis Paul of trespasses by Webber and the others on Mi'kmaq land at Ingram River. Notes on backer that Webber said he woul"
- To start, click the ‘I’m not a robot’ button below;
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviation;
- No need to account for formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment); the goal is to provide text for searching and readability;
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, for example: "[town?]";
- View more: transcription tips;
- Remember to save often