"Letter from William, Bishop of Halifax, to Joseph Howe regarding Howe's offer to give him money for the relief of poor Mi'kmaq. He says he'd rather have someone else distribute it and directs Howe to give five pounds to the bearer of this letter for his t"
- To start, click the ‘I’m not a robot’ button below;
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviation;
- No need to account for formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment); the goal is to provide text for searching and readability;
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, for example: "[town?]";
- View more: transcription tips;
- Remember to save often