"Letter from Gesner to Howe, Provincial Secretary, regarding the application of Francis and Joseph Paul for land at Musquodoboit at the mouth of Ship Harbour Lake, also regarding the Mi'kmaq settlement at Ponhook, the Luxie family occupation of land on She"
- To start, click the ‘I’m not a robot’ button below;
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviation;
- No need to account for formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment); the goal is to provide text for searching and readability;
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, for example: "[town?]";
- View more: transcription tips;
- Remember to save often